Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

That was just mad! You should look into getting Konami sponsors...maybe YOU could fix the silent hill franchise! :P Everything aside that was a very intense trip through insanity. I would focus on trying to clean up the images just a bit if at all possible, but I think if you took the time to develop a real solid story using the same animation/art combo you could have something big! Great work!

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Awesome!

Not too often do you get to the end of a flash and have no choice but to immediately go watch it again. I LOVE the last scene. That 'finishing move' was absolutely sick. Seriously, keep up the amazing work!

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Lol

I Love these!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

That was quite the flash.

First off, I HATE Pokemon. But, that was the most amusement Pokemon has given me since I first saw it years ago. It was very impressive indeed. Keep up the good work!

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Wow

That was amazing! Made me dig my Nintendo out and play some contra lol. Bravo!

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

So Yeah...

Though I spent most of the time watching this with a potent o.0 expression on my face I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nicholas Cage IS indeed epic. Wonderful work!

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

lol

You know? I was starting to feel the same way. Glad someone called it out finally lol. As for wcatdoor...it sounds like you have an infected host file or something. Do some research before you rate down someones hard work and dedication. Anyways, Great job!

LL - The Cookie Jar LL - The Cookie Jar

L.O.L

Has to be one of the funnier things Ive seen on newgrounds in awhile. The animation was smooth and the plot was amusing. Fission mailed took me way back with Metal Gear Solid 2. I lost it there. Keep up the good work!

MasterLock responds:

Fun fact: I've never played MGS2. I seriously NEED to play it though, since I'm getting MGS4 on the 12th.