Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

That was just mad! You should look into getting Konami sponsors...maybe YOU could fix the silent hill franchise! :P Everything aside that was a very intense trip through insanity. I would focus on trying to clean up the images just a bit if at all possible, but I think if you took the time to develop a real solid story using the same animation/art combo you could have something big! Great work!

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

Awesome!

Not too often do you get to the end of a flash and have no choice but to immediately go watch it again. I LOVE the last scene. That 'finishing move' was absolutely sick. Seriously, keep up the amazing work!

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Lol

I Love these!

Robot Wants Fishy Robot Wants Fishy

Great

Hardly noticed I spent so much time on this. Really a very well done game. The powerups were nice, not too short, not too long, and the end is very lol. To DaMiStudios: Theres a powerup that reflects bullets...I made it through the key path without getting hit once. Anyhoo, wonderful job!

Kings Island 3 Kings Island 3

It worked for me

However I wasnt super impressed. I like the openness of it, but it needs some help. For one, the click tracking is horrible. Ill click on an enemy and it wont attack, so I walk away a step, come back and again, I cant attack. Next...Cmon, no built in map? Thats a sin against a good RPG. Also, some of the chests and enemies dropped things in places that you cant see. Like behind walls and what not. Either you need to highlight the items, or you need to have a system like diablo where you press a key to highlight all items on the ground. That being said, I think it has alot of potential. I would call this a test release, so get back to work =P

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

Ahh

8-bit, simple yet makes you want to pull your hair out. I miss nintendo. I like this flash, its very entertaining. Good work!

Coming Full Circle Coming Full Circle

You are legend

This is one of my favorite original works on NG to date. Just simply amazing. Please make more. You can go far with this talent.

Rottenbeard responds:

Thanks NexDues! I appreciate the kind words. I most certainly will make more, I just wish I could do it quicker. I'm so impossibly picky with my own work that sometimes it takes me for-ev-er to release a song haha.

Cheers,
Daniel

The Final Abyss The Final Abyss

This is Floyd to me. Its nice to see some classic spirit in modern music. I really enjoyed this song.

FF7 - Battle Theme Remake FF7 - Battle Theme Remake

You are my hero.

Final Fantasy VII Forever!